Wheatbag - Aria
Tired of the same old, same old when it comes to wheatbags? Then look no further….
As with all our products, our wheatbags are designed from original commissioned art by Australian artists which means they are as unique as they are beautiful. This is no wheatbag that deserves to be hidden away, her amazing colours should be there for all to see.
Our wheatbags are a generous 38cmx16cm in size with enough wheat to mould to your body wherever needed. They are also unscented to suit everyone and make the most perfect gift.
Handmade in Australia from Australian grown organic wheat and 100% cotton covering.
*Same pattern on both sides
It is important to follow these instructions carefully as overheating or inappropriate use may result in injury or fire.
Wheatbags are not recommended for people who may have reduced awareness of temperature or feeling in their skin e.g. Diabetics, people with nerve damage, or people with an impairment that prevents them from recognising they may be burnt.
- Do not use if the wheatbag smells or looks burnt. If it does smell or look burnt, allow to cool on a non-combustible surface and then throw away.
- Please keep the wheat hydrated, especially if you use the wheatbag frequently as this will reduce the event of the grains drying out and burning. If you do use your wheatbag regularly, we recommend spraying the wheatbag lightly with a water spray bottle.
- Do not leave wheatbag unattended in the microwave in case of fire.
- To avoid burns, do not use directly on skin. Use a cover, clothing, or a towel between wheatbag and skin.
- Always give the wheatbag a gentle shake to even out heat before use. If too hot, do not use straight away, allow the wheatbag to cool down first. If the wheatbag requires more heat, place in microwave for 10 second intervals until desired heat is reached. Do not heat wheatbag in microwave for more than two and a half minutes.
- Do not use wheatbag on the same part of the body for more than five minutes continuously as continuous heat may burn.
- Use with caution, wheatbags can burn skin when used incorrectly and particularly with the elderly and children.
- Do not let children microwave wheatbags.
- Always supervise children when using a wheatbag.
- Microwave only, do not heat wheatbag in gas or electric ovens or on stovetops.
- Place wheatbag flat in centre of microwave plate and ensure wheatbag is rotating freely.
- It is not recommended to add oils or fragrances to the wheatbag as these may increase the risk of fire.
- Do not ingest.
- Do not use when wet.
- Do not reheat until completely cold.
- Do not put away into storage until completely cold.
- Do not use under bedding as the wheatbag may catch fire.
- Do not wash or soak your wheatbag. If fabric is dirty, wipe with a damp cloth.
- Store wheatbag in a cool, dry place.
I love a good wheat bag & these were so beautifully designed. Not only that, I love that they are 100% cotton & organic wheat!
It arrived super fast & I am beyond thrilled with it x
I love my new wheat bag. The quality is exceptional and the design is bright and colourful. The bag is quite large and looks like it will last a long time. It's going to keep me warm and cosy this winter ❤
I ABSOLUTELY love my new wheat bag!! The colour, shape, size and the wonderful detail and finish. It's a great size to use for so many areas of the body and easy to use. The art work and colours are just beautiful!!!
Love my new wheat bag. Beautiful Australian artistry and the craftsmanship it really is so good. Love supporting an Australian brand with such good quality. Well done.
Thank you so much for making such a gorgeous product! My friend absolutely adores her new wheat bag - and I couldn't resist buying one for myself too. Such a high quality product at a great price. Thank you thank you!